Samsung last December launched a great smartwatch called The Galaxy M02s watch. The Galaxy M02s watch 2019 is one of the most beautiful smartwatches we have seen this year.
Samsung has finally started to roll out the first update with Android 11.0 Pie to Galaxy M02s users in India. The company is also making the update available to users in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. If you live in India and have a Galaxy M02s, your update should arrive in the next few days.
Two days ago, Samsung released the Android 11 update based on One UI 3.1 for the Galaxy A02s and Galaxy A12. The company has now started rolling out the Android 11 update for the cheaper Galaxy M02s in India. We can assume that the latest update will bring all the One UI 3.1 features we’ve seen on other models. You can find out all about the Android 11 update for the Samsung Galaxy M02s here.
Samsung is distributing a new update for the Galaxy M02s with the build number M025FXXU2BUDC. The size of the latest downloadable patch is about 1.3 GB. Yes, the update is rolling out in India and many users have already received the OTA. Since this is a major update, I recommend connecting your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi network before installing the new OTA. The latest update provides the Galaxy M02s with the April 2021 monthly security patch.
As far as changes go, the Android 11 update on the Galaxy M02s comes with a slew of new features such as private sharing, neighborhood sharing, Samsung Free, Eye Comfort shield, location data removal, Auto Switch and other features. You can also use the basic features of Android 11.
Here is the official changelog to check before updating your Galaxy M02s with the One UI 3.1 update.
We’ve updated the look and feel of One UI Core 3.1 in many small and big ways, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the access bar and DeepL notifications. Movements are smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. The user interface adapts to different screen sizes to provide the best possible experience on all devices, whether it’s a phone, foldable device or tablet.
We optimized One UI Core 3.1 by improving dynamic memory allocation to make applications run faster and more efficiently. We also reduced background activity to improve performance and power consumption.
The best structure
- New image categories have been added to the dynamic lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
- You can add a widget to the lock screen to check the usage time.
- Get an interactive preview when you install the wallpaper.
- Add a call background to see a photo or video when you make or receive a call.
- In Samsung Internet, you can change the order and lock the tabs.
- New icons and widgets on the lock screen make it easier to find and manage your routines.
- Use digital wellness with separate personal and professional profiles.
A wide range of services
Start screen and lock screen
- Add widgets by long-pressing the application on the home screen.
- Turn off the screen by double tapping an empty spot on the Home screen or Lock screen. (Configure this in the Settings > Advanced > Gestures menu).
- On the lock screen, tap the clock area to display widgets such as calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
- Show calls separately in the notifications panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat programs.
- Easily delete duplicate contacts stored in the same contact account. The retention period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 to 30 days.
- Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from one screen.
- Added a message bucket to keep recently deleted messages for 30 days.
Photos and videos
- Shoot faster with improved autofocus and auto-exposure.
- View, edit and share photos and videos more easily with Gallery.
- Find photos and videos faster with new search features and gallery categories.
- You can restore edited photos to their original version at any time, even after saving, so you won’t lose any images.
- The settings have a new, simpler look. Your Samsung account appears at the top of the page, giving you easy access to your home screen settings.
- The new search functions make it easier to find the settings you are looking for. You get better results if you search for synonyms and common typos, and you can also click on tags to see groups of related parameters.
- The shortcuts have been reduced to the most frequently used functions. You can also add buttons to create your own customizable access panel DeepL.
- The number of languages in which participation can take place has been increased to 370.
- Added emoji suggestions and stickers when typing emoji text.
- Improved keyboard layout for more space when entering web and email addresses.
- Keyboard settings have been reorganized for easy access to frequently used settings.
- On the web, you can hide the status bar and navigation bar for a deeper experience, and quickly translate web pages.
- You will be asked to block websites that send too many pop-up windows or notifications.
- Events with the same start time appear together in the month and in the calendar list.
Easy management of media and devices
Media and device management is simplified with an improved media panel in notifications. You can view the most recently used media applications and quickly switch between playback devices. You can also check the Uto settings in the Advanced menu of the Preferences.
Identify and improve your daily habits
Advanced digital wellness features make it easy to monitor how you use your phone or tablet and develop good digital habits. Monitor your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance with updated weekly reports.
Accessibility for all
One UI Core 3 recommends useful input tools depending on your usage. Improved accessibility links make it easier to launch and use accessibility features. You can use the Say keyboard input feature to get spoken feedback as you type, even if TalkBack is disabled.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now give the app unique access to your microphone, camera or location. All permissions that the application has not used for a certain period of time are automatically revoked. You can no longer allow applications to always show your location in the normal permission pop-up. To give apps access to your location when you’re not using them, go to the app’s location permissions page in Settings.
- Some applications need to be updated separately after the One UI Core 3.1 update.
- Copies of applications created with Dual messenger no longer have direct access to files on the SD card. To share files from the SD card into an application copy, select Files in Gallery or My files, tap Share, and then select an application copy.
Users of the Samsung Galaxy M02s can now install the Android 11 update on their smartphone by going to Settings > Software Updates.
If you didn’t receive the update via OTA, you can also manually update your smartphone with the new update using tools like the Frija tool, the SamFirm tool or the Samsung Firmware Downloader tool.
You may also want to – Download Stock Wallpaper Nokia X20
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below. Share this article with your friends too.
Other similar articles:
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about samsung m02s android 11 update date and let us know what you think.
android 11 update downloadsamsung m02s android 11 updatesamsung android 11 update listsamsung m02s android 11 update datesamsung f02s specificationsamsung m02s flash file,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,samsung m02s android 11 update,samsung android 11 update list,android 11 update download,samsung m02s android 11 update date,samsung f02s specification,samsung m02s flash file,samsung f02s gsmarena,m02s charger type