One of the trickier issues that can arise when using an iOS device is when the device fails to restart. This can be caused by many things, such as an app not being compatible with your device, a bad iOS update or even hardware issues (such as a battery that needs replacing).
iPhone has a habit of freezing and rebooting itself every few weeks, but this time, it froze on a black screen while trying to start up. Luckily, the iPhone saves it’s battery life and the screen doesn’t lock in the process. Some users have suggested that contact points on the phone were dirty or damaged, but this is hardly a feasible explanation. For starters, the phone is fairly new, and the logic board isn’t easily accessible. If the logic board was damaged or dirty, the phone’s battery wouldn’t have lasted this long.
If your iPhone stuck on Apple Logo, here are the methods to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo without any other errors on your iDevices.
You can use anything if your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen. If you want to continue using the device, you need to find a solution. When you open the iPhone, it goes through the processor implementation and memory evaluation and checks that all internal components are working properly.
iPhone hangs up on Apple logo
When these actions occur in the background, the iPhone continues to display the white Apple logo until all of these necessary background actions have removed it. Until the iPhone can perform the first actions, it displays a white Apple logo and cannot exit this screen. This happens for several reasons.
Content of this article
The iPhone that hangs up on the Apple logo can have several reasons
There are several possible reasons why the iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen. The iPhone crashes while displaying the Apple logo, and this happens for many reasons, which are listed below:
1. Data transmission:
This error may occur when transferring data from the old to the new device. On iDevices, this problem occurs mainly during data transfer.
2. Jailbreak :
Jailbreak is a process of removing hardware restrictions on an iPhone. It uses root access to install themes and applications that are not available in the Apple Store. So when you jailbreak your iOS device, it gets stuck on the apple logo.
3. iOS update:
This is one of the main reasons why the iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo during an update. When you update your iOS device, some issues can prevent your iOS device or iTunes from completing the update. Your iOS device suddenly reboots and the Apple logo does not appear on the screen.
This problem often occurs because the cable connecting the iOS device’s motherboard to the display becomes weak or dies. In these situations, it’s just a hardware failure.
5. An expired iOS beta is running
In most cases, when a beta version of iOS is released, you need to use it in runtime mode. If you used the iOS beta after the expiration date, you will inevitably encounter the following problem: the iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo.
How to fix an iPhone that hangs up on the Apple logo :
Method 1: Reset YouriOS
Although the hard reset test is not performed in 99% of cases, there is no harm in doing it. To perform a hardware reset, first press and hold the power and home buttons simultaneously. Don’t let it happen until you see the Apple logo disappear and reappear on the screen. If that doesn’t work, you can try another option.
- Tip: If a standard reboot doesn’t work, try a hard reset. A hard reset clears most of the iPhone’s memory (without losing any data) and can sometimes fix more complex problems.
Method 2: Method of recovery and salvage
- Press the button first and then release the Volume up button.
- Press and hold the power button until the iTunes screen appears.
- It is helpful to remember to release the button when the Apple logo appears, and then boot the device using the recovery method.
- In this mode, iTunes sends an SMS that recognizes your iOS device in the recovery method.
- Select the Restore option to erase all previous data on the iOS device.
Method 3 Delete iPhone
- Go to the official iCloud website – icloud.com, and sign in with your Apple ID and PIN.
- Go to Find My iPhone, select your iPhone, and then delete your iPhone.
- Your iOS device will reboot after the recovery process is complete.
- You can now restore an iPhone from iCloud backups.
Method 4: Restore iOS Device to Factory Default
Factory reset is one of the most effective ways to fix Apple white display issues. But this technique deletes all the data on your iOS device. (Better one that works than one that doesn’t). To solve the white screen problem, do the following.
- First, connect the iOS USB cable to the connector on the dock.
- Then press the Home button and connect the other end of the USB cable.
- iTunes will then spontaneously start up and the iOS device can be placed into the recovery mode.
- After that, you can quickly boot your iOS device into recovery mode, and your path will be restored within seconds.
- This will help you deal with the circumstance of Apple’s white death message, losing your phone’s data in the process.
Method 5: Use DFU mode:
In DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode, you can pause the iPhone in the middle of the boot process to restore, load a backup, or restart the iPhone. It’s similar to recovery mode, but focuses more on fixing low-level issues that cause the iPhone to get stuck on the Apple logo.
How to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo from a third-party application?
You can find many programs online that can effectively help you repair iPhone 4/5s/6/7 Plus/8/X/11 stuck on Apple logo without losing your files and data. A third-party app can fix the white logo indicating the death of apple and other device issues without iTunes. First, you need to download and install a third-party application on your computer.
Connect the iOS device to a computer
- Open it on your computer and install iOS System Restore.
- Then connect the stuck iPhone to the computer via a lightning cable.
- The program will quickly determine that your iOS device is stuck on the Apple logo. Click on the Confirm button to start repairing the iOS device.
Put iPhone in recovery/DFU mode
- The program will ask you to put your iOS device into recovery/DFU mode.
- The program has specific instructions, so you must follow the instructions to get into recovery/DFU mode.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer using the original USB cable.
- Open iTunes and close the iOS device.
- Now press and hold the Sleep/Wake up button and the Home button for about 10 seconds.
- You will get a message that iTunes has detected the iPhone in recovery mode.
- You can restore your iOS device from iTunes. Wait a few minutes to complete this process.
Checking the YouriOSDevice Information
- The software mechanically installs the correct software package for your iPhone.
- This ensures that the verified information matches your iOS device.
- Then click the Fix button to begin the transition to the Apple logo display.
Waiting for completion of validation process
- The program will install the plugin and repair your iOS device.
- All you have to do is wait for the renovation to be completed.
- Finally, your iOS device will reboot and the Apple logo will appear on the screen.
If your iOS device gets stuck at the Apple logo on startup and doesn’t load on the home screen, you can assume that your iOS device is definitely broken. But that’s not the reason. This happens to many applicants who see their iPhone freeze with the Apple logo after an update. Below are several methods to take your iOS device out of the boot cycle and get it working properly again.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. Check omgeeky.com for updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, try plugging your iPhone into a different charger or computer. If this doesn’t work, try to restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 seconds. If this doesn’t work, try to restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 seconds, then plugging your iPhone into a different charger or computer. If this doesn’t work, try to restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 seconds, then plugging your iPhone into a different charger or computer, then restarting your iPhone. If this doesn’t work, try to restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 seconds, then plugging your iPhone into a different charger or computer, then restarting your iPhone, then plugging your iPhone into a different charger or computer, then
What does it mean when the Apple icon stays on screen?
The Apple icon stays on screen when the device is not responding or has crashed.
How do you unfreeze an Apple iPhone?
To unfreeze an Apple iPhone, you must remove the battery.
Feedback,why is my iphone stuck on the apple logoiphone stuck on apple logo xriphone stuck on apple logo iphone 7iphone stuck on apple logo iphone 11iphone stuck on apple logo storage fulliphone 6 stuck on apple logo screen,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,why is my iphone stuck on the apple logo,iphone stuck on apple logo xr,iphone stuck on apple logo iphone 7,iphone stuck on apple logo iphone 11,iphone 11 stuck on black screen with apple logo,iphone stuck on apple logo storage full,my iphone keeps showing the apple logo and turning off,iphone 6 stuck on apple logo screen