There are many add-ons available for Kodi that allow you to access different streaming services. They allow you to install new add-ons, use different devices for watching or even add-ons that allow you to view specific content. One such add-on is Chains and Sinister 6, which allows you to easily view the streaming service New on Demand, which is a new add-on that is available for easy viewing on Kodi.
This is a simple step-by-step guide on how to install Chains And Sinister Six on Kodi. If you’re having problems with Kodi, check out the troubleshooting guide as well.
Here are the instructions to install one of the most requested Kodi addons, Chains And Sinister Six. Addon developers are well known and produce excellent products in the form of Kodi addons and builds. The addon is well managed and offers several interesting areas for your entertainment.
There are many categories like movies, TV shows, rampant connection, couples section, documentaries, kids section, music, YouTube playlists, WWE shows and many more.
If you are worried about how to install Chains And Sinister Six on Kodi, read the appropriate blog post. This guide will help you install this popular Kodi 18 Leia addon.
How to install Chains And Sinister Six on Kodi 17 & 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://myatom.one/AbsolutionBuilds in the upper field.
- Enter ABSOLUTELY in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation of a zip file Now click on ABSOLUTION
- Select this ZIP file http://repository.chainsrepo-x.x.x.zip/
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from the Click Chains Repo repository
- Click on Addons
- Channel Search and Sinister Sixand Installation
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.